keskiviikko 30. toukokuuta 2012

Pancakes!

It was wonderful to come home from work today and be greeted with a scent of fresh pancakes!

♥yummy♥

We had the practice for the graduation party today, and after that I went to pick up my suit and buy myself a graduation cap. The cap was the last one in the entire store, and luckily it was exactly the right size for me! Talk about a good luck, don't you think?

Oh yea, the press have finally caught up with the story about Tuuli's new music video being plagiarized from Kyary Pamuy Pamuy, and even the record label has admitted to that! The power of the press triumphs yet again..!

And as a sidenote, a pint of water with half of the juice of a lime squeezed into it tastes gooooooood~ ...!

As you can tell by my excitement, graduation day is slowly approaching, soon I can send my applications to the reserve-NCO-training course! And there's exactly a week to go until my vacation starts. That means only 4 working days left for me until we leave for Korea!

 Song of the Day
OK I really need to start making a list of the songs I've used in the blog thus far...
This is a great song by a great japanese guitarist, Miyavi.

Miyavi - Tom and Jerry (Tome to Jurii)

Short posts are fun to make, especially when you're tired!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti