keskiviikko 23. toukokuuta 2012

Time for some exercise!

Now I don't have to go to the gym anymore! I got myself a sit-up bench!
And it only cost me 39,95e from Anttila!

Now that I'm done celebrating, my workload keeps on increasing at work, even though I did work hard today, I got more new stuff to do than what I got done, and it's depressing! Oh well, I've still got 9 work days left to get the stuff done before my vacation, hope I can make it.. And although I work hard, I still save some time in the morning (an hour or so usually, don't ask me why!) for breakfast at work!

♥ED + 3 croissants♥

In other news, the road next to my work place seems to be on the verge of collapsing:
"Beware, danger of collapse!"

Yes, there is a real hole in the middle of that sinkhole. I wonder when that's going to get fixed.. Too bad for those who came to work with a car and parked it right next to that!

Now, I'm actually getting a bit excited about our upcoming trip now that I started looking for the best exchange rates from euro to korean won. Unfortunately I've already taken the cash from my account, and I found out that the company with the best possible rate has those rates only online, where you have to make the transaction from your bank account and they then either mail it as an insured package or deliver it to any of their offices. So now I'm stuck with either going for the best rate and going to my bank and depositing the cash and then do the online exchange, or get the second best which is far from the service of this one. Since this company even gives you a chance to pay 5e to them along with the exchange service and with that you can get your money exchanged from krw (or any other currency which you have exchanged with them) back to eur with the same rate as you got with when you exchanged from eur to krw, and with no additional costs!

Anyhow, I don't want to bother you too much this evening and I've still some sit-ups to do so let's move on to the Style of the Day:

Messed up hair from the wind and sweating from carrying that 11kg package behind me for 2.5km.

T-shirt: Jack & Jones
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Jack & Jones
Bag: Nelly.com
Leather wristband: H&M

Hairstyle of the Day:

This messed up-look, for some reason unknown to me, actually worked out for once! Usually I end up looking more like a scarecrow than someone with styled hair, so this was a pleasant surprise, all the way until the wind picked up and messed it all up!

Song of the Day:

B.A.P - Warrior

I'm starting to like the style of these guys more and more!

Also, here's a great comedy skit I think you guys should check out:
These guys are hilarious!

Also check out DavidSoComedy on youtube!
This guy's great!
 

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some excess fat to burn off my waist and stomach!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti