tiistai 8. toukokuuta 2012

Gameday

Today's been quite fun, really. Despite the fact that I woke up at 5.30am this morning, I'm still not even that tired! ..that can't be said about Vanessa though, she's so tired, that she just won't fall asleep in her bed no matter what. I've always wondered why babies scream their lungs out when they're tired rather than just close their eyes and fall asleep....and as I'm writing this Finland just took a 3-1 lead against Switzerland! Anyhow, we went outside with Sara to take some pictures and go by the pharmacy to get Sara her 2nd Hepatitis A+B vaccination for our trip to Korea this summer..aand Switzerland scored to make it 3-2 for Finland now.. Yeah I know, I'm quite slow at writing these posts but I'd rather take my time and think about something to write about than post the first thing that comes into my mind which often isn't the most appropriate thing to say in certain occasions.

Here are a few pictures from this evening:

 Artistic me.

Artistic me_2

Sara

 And me

Style of the day is a 3/4-body shot since it was the only one which Sara managed to take in focus when I was walking towards her. Plus Sara accidentally managed to take the shot in these  rather perfectly overexposed colors (and I enhanced them a bit).


Necklace: Yesstyle.com
Long sleeved t-shirt: Jack & Jones
T-shirt: Jack & Jones
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Bag: Nelly.com

My korean studies are advancing, hopefully I can reach my goal in the next 31 days!
Oh yeah, for those who don't know, I'm studying at http://www.learnkoreanonline.net/
and I'll gladly recommend this to anyone wanting to learn the korean languague!

Finally, gameday requires the proper drinks and food!
For me, it's Corona and 2x pepperoni pan pizza!


Expect to see some great photos tomorrow, when we're going to a secret spot near our home to take some pictures! Or well, "great" depends on how you define it..or how experienced you expect me to be.

Good night!

2 kommenttia: