torstai 3. toukokuuta 2012

I'm so excited!

Ok, my biggest order from Yesstyle.com thus far arrived to the customs yesterday, I received the notification that they need to be declared..well, I told Sara that it'll most likely be something around 100e that we'll have to pay in VAT and customs payments, and the sum totaled up to 97,70e! Lucky me. And as if that wasn't enough, my digibox (Sonera's IPTV) has decided to not work properly anymore. I recorded MacGyver, it even shows in the internet logs that I did record it! Now I'll have to go through all the hassle with their (Sonera's) extremely bad customer service, and in order to even speak to a customer servant on the phone you'll have to wait ages in order to get through! Thus far I've managed to build up waiting times up to 2 hours for a single call..kinda makes me want to change the internet provider, but I'm locked in a 24-month contract with Sonera for now..

On the positive side, I also bought Assassins Creed II and Assassins Creed: Revelations today. Now I'm only missing Brotherhood from the collection! And I also started learning korean today, the teacher is actually good enough for me to understand him (he's native languague is english) and the videos are filmed during real classes in session, and the best part: it's free! Absolutely free! So far I've learned a few basic words such as 안녕하세요, 감사합니다, 아니요 and 네. There's still a lot more to do and learn until I can use basic korean phrases when we get to Korea, but I intend on studying hard!

 My new babies♥ 29.95 for Rev and 7.00 for II♥

Onto the Style of the Day:
I of course wanted to wear the new clothes the day they arrived, so I went with a rather white style today. Apologies for the bad quality, Sara for some reason doesn't want to bother with the DSLR so she took this with my HTC Desire HD..


Necklace: Yesstyle.com
Cardigan: H&M
T-shirt: Jack & Jones
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Anttila

Hairstyle of the Day:
 From up close

My lovely, wind-raped hair♥

This time I didn't aim for anything special, I just went with what I got after messing my hair around with wax for half a minute, it did end up being OK until the wind picked up and kinda raped my hair in the process..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti