tiistai 1. toukokuuta 2012

Here it goes!

Goood morning and happy Labour day (also known as vappu here in Finland) everybody!

So, this is my brand new blog, where I'll be writing about almost anything one can imagine! To start with, I could do a brief introduction about myself:

The name is Joni, I'm 21 and I live together with my girlfriend Sara and our 1-year-old baby girl Vanessa in Helsinki, Finland. I'm currently working in a bank, but ultimately I'd like to end up working for the Finnish Defence Forces as an officer although it is a long shot, but I won't give up until I'm "too old to apply" according to the National Defense University standards! My hobbies include photography, movies, socializing over the internet, jogging and gym and sometimes even reading.

This blog also serves another purpose as well; I've set a goal for myself which I intend to document here. During a single week, I won't wear any single style longer than one day. Meaning I have to change either my shirt, pants or both every day. The rules for shoes aren't as strict yet, since I've yet to own enough pairs to last a full week without using the same shoes twice (3 pairs to go!). I can "re-use" a style only after a week has passed since I last wore those clothes together. I also can't use the same hairstyle within a week since I last used it. So let's see what I can come up with in the future, because I'm not too good at combining styles, not to mention that I can't use the "coolest" clothes at work because although the dress code isn't "suits only", it's not too relaxed either so that I can't go there wearing an Ed Hardy shirt!

Yesterday I had a great time with Tani and her friends! I was in the city center with them only for about 3 hours though, because I didn't want to have Sara get too lonely. She didn't go out with me because she was looking after Vanessa back at home. Anyhow, here are a few pics from yesterday!

Hooray, it's me!

 Me and Tani being cute!

Us being even cuter!

I'll add todays style later this evening, and until then, enjoy the day! It's sunny outside and we're going out as well!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti