tiistai 15. toukokuuta 2012

Swimming!

So yeah, we went swimming today with Sara and Vanessa. They were in the kids pool and I swam a few laps on the 25m track the place has and also hanged out with Sara and Vanessa in the kids pool. I can't remember the last time I was swimming, but the reason why I haven't been swimming for a long time are slowly creeping up on me..my left ear is hurting like hell!
It's also quite a miracle that I managed to drag myself swimming considering that I didn't sleep at all last night due to D3 release..! I almost fell asleep in the sauna because I was that tired!

Unfortunately, due to the abovementioned reason, Style of the Day will be postponed for tomorrow, I'm too comfortable in my casual clothes to put those other clothes on again. So, tomorrow I'll post both tomorrows style AND I'll update todays style on this post! I'm really sorry for this, but this is just the way it goes sometimes; personal comfort comes first.



Song of the Day on the other hand, will still happen. This time SHINee is on the list with their song Sherlock. The music is good although the singing resembles Michael Jackson (r.i.p) a bit too much for my liking in some parts in the beginning. Anyway, here you go!

SHINee - Sherlock

Now I'm off to play Diablo III!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti