torstai 24. toukokuuta 2012

Surprise!

I got the biggest surprise of the year today, when Sara told me that we were going to have a guest over for the weekend! I was thinking what on earth could it be, and when she came home, she brought with her a....BUNNY! But sadly it's not ours...

Bunnybunbun!

Sara's mom wanted to get a bunny, and there were only 3 left in the pet shop so they didn't want to risk missing getting one during the weekend, so they bought it today and she's spending the weekend at our house! Sara also got to decide the name, and she calls her Lumipallo! (It means Snowball in english)

If the surprise would've been a dog I would've been mortified. I dislike dogs more than spiders. I'm more of a cat person, and to be honest, if it were a dog, I would've never allowed it. Apologies to the dog-lovers reading this.

Since it's so late already I'll skip the usual BS and jump straight to the Style of the Day.

Bad quality yet again, apologies.
Lumipallo's staring at me!

Sleeveless hoodie: Jack & Jones
T-shirt: Jack & Jones
Jeans: Jack & Jones
Bag: Nelly.com

Hairstyle of the Day:
Again nothing special, didn't use any products today since I showered so late last night I didn't want to wash my hair as well.

Seriousface!

Song of the Day:
I listened to this almost half of the time I was at work for some reason..

Big Bang - Stupid Liar

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti