maanantai 14. toukokuuta 2012

D3 release!

The hell is soon upon us, as Diablo 3 will see the light of day at 00.01 CEST. I'll be there the second the servers come up even though I have work tomorrow! My trusty old energy drink, ED will accompany me through the night, just as it did during the Super Bowl this year. I'm trying to get a friend of mine to play with me through the night but she's hesitant to stay up because she also has work tomorrow.. I'll maybe do a review of the game as I progress during the night, but we'll just have to wait and see if I can bother with it.

I almost slept too long this morning, thank god I did manage to pull myself out of bed though, so I managed to catch the bus I take to get to work at 7am. I really dislike going to work at 8 just because then I'd get to leave from work at 4pm.. I'd rather wake up early and get to go home early than wake up late and get to go home late.. After I left work I decided to indulge myself yet again and bought me some chocolate-chip muffins to ease my sweet tooth.

Omnomnom~ My delicious muffins and some milk!

Oh yeah, I ordered myself a new belt and long sleeved t-shirt when Niu asked me to order a pair of shoes for him from Yesstyle.com. They'll most likely be here at the end of the month, but as long as they get here before our trip it's alright!

Now, on to the Style of the Day! I went for a light look today since I knew it was going to be quite warm during the day when I get home. And again a Taeyang-inspired hairstyle! Apologies for the poor quality yet again, the camera's autofocus decided to play tricks on me...

Me, my bottle collection and my snacks!

Hoodie: Z.I.P
Long sleeved t-shirt: - (From Rome, Italy)
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Yesstyle.com
(The grey ones, I took this photo a few minutes ago and didn't bother putting them on since my socks have almost the same color so they mimic the style well enough)


Front

Side

Song of the Day

There are 2 songs for today actually! The first one is an awesome new song from a great finnish rap artist, Paleface, and the second one is an older 2NE1 song, which was the first song ever that introduced me to the magnificent world of K-pop!

Paleface - Miten Historiaa Luetaan

2NE1 - Fire (Space)

And with these words, I leave you and start the wait for when the D3 servers finally come up worldwide in just a few hours!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti