maanantai 28. toukokuuta 2012

Heatstroke♥

I didn't post yesterday because I had a heatstroke from hanging out in the sun the whole day with my friends in Kaisaniemi. Now it wasn't as bad as it sounds, I just had a major headache and my eyes hurt like hell, and even this morning I felt a bit sick. I did go to work though, and suprisingly managed to get a lot more done than usual! Wonder if that heatstroke had anything to do with that... Onto some other news, Style of the Day will, unfortunately, be on hold until saturday this week because I'm going to be really busy this week with my graduation party and other stuff.

Aside from working I met my friend Niu for a short while in the city center. I brought him the shoes he ordered through me from Yesstyle.com. Also while I was going home today, some little kids walked in front of me, and one of them bumped to oncoming people, THREE TIMES...IN A ROW, because she wasn't paying any attention at all to where she was going. I mean, c'mon, even if she was like 10 or something, she still should've paid more attention to where she was going and moreso after the first bump. But no, she decides to ignore everything that's in front of her and just walk into 2 more people. Now before you start thinking that "oh the other people could've just dodged her because they saw her walking towards them!", well, no, because they came from behind a corner and one of them even stopped just to avoid the collision because there was no room to move to the side (the corner is right next to a construction site). Oh well, to live and learn...

Oh yea, I got a text from the place I rented my suit from and they told me that the suit was ready to be picked up! And just because I don't want to wear the typical black suit to an event like that, I decided to break the monotonous tradition with a white suit, yes, you read correctly, a white suit. Now where's my tanning lotion...OK I really don't have one..wonder if I should get one though... I seriously need to get at least some color on my face to pull the suit off though, it won't look good if I'm too pale! Which reminds me..I still need to get me a graduation cap! I hope they're not all sold out since there are tens of thousands graduates around Finland..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti