tiistai 8. toukokuuta 2012

Bloodshot? Nah, it's just allergy!

So I just got out of the shower and saw myself in the mirror for the first time this evening. The sight was quite shocking to me, my eyes look like I'd just jumped out of a 28 days/weeks later movie! Here's a reference picture for the ones who don't know the movies: WARNING: the image might shock the little people, it's not graphic but the eyes alone can be scary for some.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhW0ySLcqpvKONu-RYe1SJGvuZbu9xYZPUE6EIS-UNyLN2qH4rp1-iegNJ7dyKiZ7y9gTWNo9UIiJVBV3OMWUcnQln_FL80AnWqpvLsWTYva33YqPVlRDsD7TUWYF7J9auhLvRCBg0z6IvK/s1600-h/425_28weeks_later_042007.jpg

And here's my version of that, with red/orange contacts I could definitely be one of those rabid people..


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti