sunnuntai 13. toukokuuta 2012

Running time

Nothing special happened today, we stayed home the entire day even though it was sunny outside. And as you can see, Sara didn't go visit her mom after all, so my plans didn't really work out either.. I ended up vacuuming the entire house and I didn't even get to eat the pizza and pepsi during the game when Sara decided to make food! It did taste good though so I can't complain, other than the first bite of the steak which tasted of nothing but pepper, it was absolutely disgusting and it burned like hell!

 Sara likes to eat a lot healthier than me as you can see..

Now we just finished watching Mythbusters and I've decided to force myself to start running again, so I'm off to a quick 3km run to train my cooper-test and to sustain my current condition. After the run I'll reward myself with that pizza I was supposed to eat during the match and watch The Walking Dead from Fox with Sara.

Style of the Day:

I really don't have one for today since we just stayed at home, but I guess you could count my training clothes! A few friends of mine said that I look like a walking "caution"-sign with these on but I don't care! At least people notice me even in the dark!
Song of the Day:
I think most of you will dislike this one but this is the one for today since this is a good training song, really keeps up the fighting spirit, so to say! Or sisu as we would call it in Finland.

Five Finger Death Punch - Under And Over It

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti