sunnuntai 20. toukokuuta 2012

A "few" new movies

Finland didn't win any medals after all, what a shame.. But enough with the hockey talk for this year!

I've been spending quite a lot of money on movies recently, due to there being a nice sale going on at Anttila right now. Right now we have 9 new movies which we bought within 3 days and haven't managed to watch any of them so far!

Mamma Mia! The Movie, Hitman Extended Edition, The Last King of Scotland, Blade II, The Devil Wears Prada, V for Vendetta, The Men Who Stare at Goats, Bride Wars, The Three Musketeers.

We went to Itäkeskus today with Sara and Vanessa and I ended up buying 4 new movies because they were so cheap! I was also supposed to search for a red bandana (something like this) for myself but I forgot it for some reason.. Now Sara's playing Sims 3 next to me and we have Slovakia - Russia finals on TV, and I'd be playing D3 right now if it weren't for the damn servers being offline due to some weird maintenance and other issues...

Style of the Day for today was focused around the color red, as you can see in the picture. I didn't bother with my hair today so I just went with a cap instead, and that scarf is somewhat inspired by G-Dragon, but it's too big unfortunately, thus the search for bandanas.

Me with a picture of my grandparents in the background.
Cap: Seppälä
Scarf: Jack & Jones
Hoodie: Seppälä
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Yesstyle.com

Now I'm off to watch the finals and change channels to Fox at 22.00 when The Walking Dead starts!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti