lauantai 19. toukokuuta 2012

A really, really late update

So, I did miss one day unfortunately! Diablo 3 is taking up all my focus.....

I had a nice day at work and I bought V for Vendetta and The Three Musketeers from Anttila today for 15e! We were supposed to watch one of those today but then Sara remembered that she hasn't played Sims 3 in ages, so she started playing and I started playing and soon it was 23:30 already! I can't wait for tomorrow though, Finland - Russia..let's give our eastern neighbours a warm welcome and send them to the bronze game shall we?

Style of the Day picture will come tomorrow as my cell phone cord is in the bedroom and Sara is sleeping already..

Now I'm back off to play Diablo 3, I've almost passed Act I on nightmare. I would be further by now but I decided to level a new character with a friend of mine since he didn't want to play alone...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti