perjantai 4. toukokuuta 2012

Late update..

Apologies for the late update! I've been preoccupied by the Finland - Belarus ice hockey match. Enjoyed it with a nice cool bottle of Tsingtao beer♥

Mah drink♥

It's been a busy day, and I'm tired as hell so I'll keep this one short and just go straight to the style of the day:

Black&White was the theme today, and to keep the theme going, tomorrow is most likely going to be black. Not sure, but we'll see! The jeans are killing me though, they're like, really skinny and my legs had imprints of the jeans' seams in the sides of my thighs and calves..

Even my lovely orange/black running shoe made it to the picture!

Necklace: Yesstyle.com
Shirt: Jack & Jones
Sleeveless hoodie: Jack & Jones
Jeans: H&M
I was wearing white shoes but didn't bother to put them on for the pic this time, they're the same as yesterday!

Hairstyle:
I actually had 3 hairstyles today due to the wind, but the first 2 are the ones worth showing to you guys. Luckily the style change didn't need any products so I could mess around with it a bit. Although the lower style looks the same as yesterday, it in fact is not the same, but close, though.

In the morning when I got to work.

After lunch hour and the oh-so-lovely wind I decided to switch it around a bit.

That's all for today, now I'm off to bed! I feel like I could just fall asleep sitting on my pc... Good night everyone!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti