lauantai 19. toukokuuta 2012

Crushing dreams

This day has been a really slow one. We've been inside the entire day, so this time there won't be a Style of the Day.

So, Russia just crushed Finland in the semifinals, thus crushing the finnish dream of becoming the first host country team in ages to win gold in the WC. After that disappointment I've just been on the PC and playing around a bit with Vanessa. We just ate some pizza as well because we didn't bother cooking anything, so you could just call this the most laziest day of the month thus far..

Yummy pizza, Pepsi and D3!


I've also progressed a bit in D3; I just started act 3 on nightmare a while ago, and I'll probably play through the rest of nightmare tonight unless I get stuck on a boss for a few hours like I did with the last boss of act 2..

But now, onto yesterdays Style of the Day!
It looked like it would rain so I had my beanie with me in the morning, but I decided to take it off when I left work because it was starting to get slightly sunny. Now I don't know why, but sometimes I feel really uncomfortable going outside without either having my hair styled or with a beanie/cap on. I don't know what causes it, but I hope I could get rid of it soon so my hair would get the chance to heal up from all the damage caused by hair products...


Scarf: Jack & Jones
Hoodie: Yesstyle.com
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Yesstyle.com
Bag: Nelly.com
P.s. Online shopping is fun!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti