perjantai 11. toukokuuta 2012

Cashing out?

Today was probably one of the scariest days in a while. I withdrew half of our vacation budjet today from an ATM and some drunk guy came next to me and started talking about how wet the day is. Good thing I managed to get away from the situation quite easily though.

Today is, yet again, gameday! This time Finland - Canada, it's going to be a really tight match and I hope we'd win, but only time will tell.. Also, Sara left to her friends place to spend a girls night out, so I'm all alone with Vanessa here! And as Vanessa is sleeping now, I'll have the whole evening to myself..PLUS I get to watch the match without any comments from Sara (she doesn't like hockey..)!

The game broadcast has started a while ago already,
so again I'll cut this short and jump to Style of the Day:

My bottle collection got into the picture as well!
Japanese and chinese beers are good, I'm only missing a korean bottle now!

Beanie: InterSport
Jacket: Dressmann
Long sleeved t-shirt: Jack & Jones
Jeans: Jack & Jones
Shoes: -
I wore the black and blue shoes from Jack & Jones.
No hairstyle today since I couldn't bother due to the rain.

Nothing too special today since it was raining during the day and right now it's just pouring outside!
 ..I sure hope Sara and her friend remember their umbrellas when they go out..
Oh well, at least it has eased up the allergy symptoms slightly!


Song of the Day

T.O.P - Turn It Up

2 kommenttia:

  1. Kawaii ;__;. Tää on kyl paras K-pop fashion blogi suomesta, no cupcakecouture on ihan hyvä kans mut tälleen poikien puolelta! Enempi postauksia, lovetan sun kpop fashion tyyliä!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, no kiitoksia vaan! :) Vähän vielä hakusessa toi tyyli, mutta kyllä se siitä vielä kehittyy.

      Poista