keskiviikko 16. toukokuuta 2012

More D3!

It's been a great day! I've been playing Diablo 3 with my friend Nea for the past 3 hours or so! Considering that I'm still playing, I'll keep it short. I've gone through almost 2 packages of tissues today due to this damn allergy and it's not easing up! Not to mention that it feels like I have something stuck in my left nostril and it won't come out no matter what so I keep sneezing constantly.... I've been too busy doing everything else than focusing on the blog today due to this damn allergy that I don't have any pictures from yesterdays OR todays style..so those'll have to wait until tomorrow unfortunately. It'll be a 3-style day then since it's a national holiday here!

Anyhow, I'm off to continue playing D3 and I'll see you tomorrow, again, apologies for the lack of pictures!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti