maanantai 7. toukokuuta 2012

New stuff!

Dear birch allergy, get - the - fuck - out - of - my - body - please. Thank you.
Vanessa and Sara left to the Kontula indoor swimming pool and I'm home alone now. I didn't go with them because I really don't feel like swimming right now when I can barely breathe through my nose due to this damn allergy!

Ok, back to the positive side of the day! Like I suspected, Sara had opened everything up but thankfully she had left my stuff untouched♥ I got myself a new pair of jeans, a new hoodie, new shoes which are quite interesting to say the least (more on this later) and a package of Gatsby oil clear sheets for your face. Sara got herself 3 dresses, a pair of pumps and a funny touch screen wiper!

Onto the new stuff!:
It arrived, yet again neatly packaged, this time my stuff even had its own box!

 The box had taken a bit of a beating during transport apparently..

They fit snugly inside.

Everything unboxed!

The jeans are a bit weird, they seem to be designed for someone with looong legs! I can't get them any higher and still the pant legs are almost too long.

Front

Back

Then the hoodie, it has a cool zipper accessory going diagonally through the front of it, which you can zip up and unzip, however you like, unfortunately there won't be a picture until Sara gets home.
But here's a link for you until I get the picture taken! http://www.yesstyle.com/en/info.html/pid.1030355033


Now, the shoes. The shoes have insoles in them which are raised 4cm under your heel, making them feel like small pumps! Unfortunately the shoelaces are too short so I can't get them to go through all the holes made for the laces without causing the laces to be too short to be tied up, causing the shoes to be too loose on the my heel which will cause blisters in the long run, unless I get a new pair of longer laces. Or I could just take the insoles off because they're a bit too narrow; my foot is really wide and it goes a bit over the insole which feels slightly uncomfortable, but with friends like Anna around, I could really use the added height if she's wearing heels..!



And last, but not least, the Gatsby oil clear sheets:
Its supposed to collect up all the excess oil which builds up on your face during the day, the result you can see below!
Inside its package

 Without the plastic wrapper

The original color of the sheet is that light grey you can see in the corners, and the sheet turns more transparent the more oil it gathers. The sheet got rid of all the excess oil off my skin without leaving it feeling too dry. It's perfect!
All this, 9 hours since I last treated my face..

To end this blog with some humor, here's a picture of Sara's piggy!


See you again later today with Style of the Day!

2 kommenttia: