perjantai 25. toukokuuta 2012

Home "alone" and some more new stuff!

So Sara left with her friend to spend a girls night out, again. And I'm left here with Vanessa and Lumipallo, and a bottle of Tuborg Lime Cut. Vanessa just fell asleep half an hour ago and Lumipallo is just chilling in her cage. Ah yea, I also have a bottle of Dooley's waiting for me in the fridge!

To start with, Style of the Day won't happen today (I'll post todays style tomorrow again), but I've got other stuff to show you! I recently made an order from Yesstyle.com because Niu wanted to get a pair of shoes from there, and with me ordering on the side we got free express shipping on the stuff! I got myself a new belt, a new long sleeved t-shirt and finally a touch screen cleaner!

 My new belt and a cute touch screen cleaner♥

Long sleved t-shirt with buttons on the side

This post will yet again be a short one. A thing worth mentioning though, is that I caught up on work a LOT today. If I manage to keep my motivation this high I'll be done with all my work by the end of next week!

Song of the Day
Some chillout music for this evening, best enjoyed with some beer.
B.A.P - 비밀연애 (to.BABY)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti