torstai 10. toukokuuta 2012

Did it rain today? Yes! Did it help? No!

As you can see, it did finally rain today, unfortunately it didn't help my symptoms whatsoever.. Thank god a cold shower did the trick though.

Anyways, I've had a busy day nonetheless, I went to a few tattoo studios today to get some price estimates for the design I want to use, and it ranged from a rather small, between the shoulder blades size (~250-350e) to almost the entire back (starting at 700e). For the curious people, the design will be revealed to you guys only after it's been inked on my back!

It's also gameday again today, and what better way to spend it than with some snacks and and beer, this time the proper way, with lime!



The game just started by the way, so I'll just skip straight to Style of the Day again!


Necklace: Yessyle.com
Long-sleeved t-shirt: Jack & Jones
Jeans: Jack & Jones
Shoes: - 
(I wore the grey shoes from Yesstyle.com)

Hairstyle:

My lovely morning eyes!

Not much to say about this one, just modified the style from yesterday a bit.

Song of the Day
Here's a new thing I thought I'd start instead of just random songs every once in a while.
If it doesn't work out, I'll return to the abovementioned method though.

  G-Dragon - Heartbreaker

This one has been surprisingly easy to learn!

Gametime, enjoy the rest of the evening and good night! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti