maanantai 7. toukokuuta 2012

Style of the Day

Here we are again with the Style of the Day!
Unfortunately it's another HTC pic this time as well..

Hoodie: Yesstyle.com
Long sleeved t-shirt: Jack&Jones
T-shirt: Jack&Jones
Jeans: - (they're from Italy)

Hairstyle:
Went for something a bit messy today, nothing "gravity-defying" stuff or anything like that but plain "mess your hair for 15 seconds and use whatever you get"-style.

I found a weird thing in the new jeans; it seems like they first misplaced the button on the jeans, then took it out and replaced it. They just forgot to take the backpiece of the first button off of the jeans! I did manage to take that extra backpiece off though, now there's just a small hole there..let's hope that it stays like that!



And here are a few random pics from my day at work:

♥My morning drink

A "little" paperwork, you say?

View from our elevator, the white building in front of the brown ones is the McDonald's I go to for lunch!

A second view from our elevator.

I also have a huge surprise waiting for you guys, but you won't know anything about it until the end of the summer most likely!
God how I love ending stuff like this to get people waiting.... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti