torstai 17. toukokuuta 2012

The busy few days

So the last few days as you can see have been quite busy. I've already passed D3 in normal mode and I'll soon start with nightmare. Today my mom came to visit us. It's been ages since the last time she was here, so to be honest I was kinda glad that she came. We made some preliminary plans about my possible graduation party in a few weeks, even though I don't like these formal types of celebration that much.. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I got myself a new credit card yesterday because my old card was in such a bad shape even though it was supposed to last 9 more months... She also brought me a few photography magazines in case I wanted to read them!

Also my allergy symptoms have gotten worse with my eyes again, the eyedrops don't seem to help one bit and it's really annoying to feel like you need to scratch your eyes constantly to get all the "stuff that's not supposed to be there" out. Thank god a hot shower and the damp air from the shower helped with that a bit. Other than my moms visit today we haven't gone outside due to the bad weather, it's been raining for at least the past 2 hours or so, thus todays style is comfortable-casual.

Onto the Styles of the Day:

Tuesday

Casual business with a pinch of color in it.

Barefoot  ftw!

Jacket: - (from Rome, Italy)
T-shirt: Jack & Jones
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Yesstyle.com (the red ones)

Hairstyle of the Day





Wednesday

Black & Blue.


Hoodie: Z.I.P
Long sleeved t-shirt: Jack & Jones
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Yesstyle.com (grey ones)

Hairstyle of the Day



Today

Comfortable-casual.


T-shirt: Seppälä
Pants: Seppälä

Now I'm off to watch the Finland - USA game and play some D3!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti