sunnuntai 6. toukokuuta 2012

A "busy" day

A short recap of what happened today: we woke up and did nothing in the morning, then we went to K-Market (a convenience store in Finland) to get some milk, bread, bacon and pizza. After that we took the style of the day pic outside and then we came back home and I just made some fried egg and bacon for Sara. The most exciting part today was the Finland - Slovakia ice hockey match, which ended with Finland taking their second 1-0 victory in a row. Talk about a busy day huh?

Style of the Day:

Today I felt like "supporting" KoЯn with a t-shirt I bought from their gig in Finland last summer since we only went to the convenience store today.


Cap: Seppälä
T-shirt: From KoЯn's gig in Finland
Hoodie: Seppälä
Jeans: Mom got these for me from Tallinn (Estonia) so I don't know where they're from
Shoes: RedCrew

And here's a nice mugshot of me trying to hold back a smile as well!


Now I'll continue with my Assassin's Creed II save and try to go to bed a bit earlier than last night when I got stuck playing AC II..

But before I leave, I'll leave you, yet again, with a great piece of music. This time from KoЯn's newest album!

 KoЯn ft. Noisia - Kill Mercy Within

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti