maanantai 21. toukokuuta 2012

Graduating, finally!

So, the results for the matriculation exams for the new graduates were published a few days ago, I've already completed my exams a few years ago but I was 5 courses short from graduating. This summer I'm finally graduating, 2 years after I was intially supposed to graduate, and today I received the invite to the school that every graduate receives to go practice for the festivities for when we finally graduate. This makes me eligible to start studies and pursue a bachelor's degree if I want to, and oh boy do I ever! Now I'm only an NCO training away from becoming eligible to apply to the National Defense University in Santahamina!

This morning I had set my mind to a goal, that I'd work my ass off the entire day for a change. Well..that wasn't really what ended up happening.. I worked for like 3 hours or so and the rest of the day I just surfed the net and wrote the rant from this morning. Oh well, I guess I'll have to step it up a notch tomorrow. Since I only have exactly 2 weeks of work left before I start my summer vacation, and I want to have everything done by then, so that when I come back from the two-week vacation there's not too much work piled up on my desk!

Now, Style of the Day:
It was quite warm during the day so I ended up taking my hoodie off.


Necklace: Yesstyle.com
Shirt: JC
Belt: - (From Rome, Italy)
Jeans: Jack & Jones
Shoes: - (Grey ones from Yesstyle.com)


Hairstyle of the Day:
Today I didn't do anything but apply about 0.5cm of molding paste to my hair, I'm quite impressed by the natural look this time, usually it fails miserably.

Love the smudge right over my right eye..


Song of the Day:


I blame Sara for this one, she got me listening to this when she told me that Vanessa likes it..!

I've done all my chores for today, done the dishes, cleaned the stove, fed Vanessa supper, and now it's my turn to relax with a good dose of Diablo 3!
Until tomorrow, my dear readers..fighting!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti