keskiviikko 9. toukokuuta 2012

Wish it was raining..

This allergy is really driving me insane! The skin around my nose is so dry it burns and my eyes are se dry that it feels like they're on fire. God how I wish we'd get rain in the next couple of days even if it does feel like shit when it's actually raining, but just to get all the pollen out of the air even if it's just for a day, even a few hours would feel like heaven..

Tomorrow's payday and I intend to use some of it to something very special!
The secret will be revealed once it's finished! I have it all planned out thus far.

Bad day, don't feel like writing that much, so let's skip straight to Style of the Day shall we?


Necklace: Yesstyle.com
Hoodie: Yesstyle.com
T-shirt:H&M
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Yesstyle.com

..whoa..so much stuff from YS...

Hairstyle:

 From the front.
I look like I have a hangover..!

From the side.

Tried to do the Taeyang style from Big Bang's Fantastic Baby m/v although with bangs, but it really doesn't look the same without short hair on the sides, plus my hair is way too thin currently to get the style perfectly. If I only stopped getting my hair thinned at the barber, I would get my thick hair back again♥
Although then the hair would be extremely hard to style because it's so thick.

Here's a cheerful song to end this post!

GD & TOP - Don't Go Home

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti