lauantai 26. toukokuuta 2012

Freebies

We just finished watching The Men Who Stare At Goats, and to be honest, it was almost as weird as Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The plot made almost no sense and some of the acting was just bad, I mean, really bad. I thought it would be better but clearly I was wrong.

We went to Itis today because Sara wanted to eat at McDonald's for some reason, quite possibly because she had a terrible hangover this morning. I ended up getting only a coke and a McFlurry. Sara got herself a Big Mac meal and Vanessa got carrots! After that we went shopping for a short while and as usual, I didn't find anything for myself. I don't know, maybe I'm just too picky, but I simply can't find any good looking clothes in almost any of the stores in Finland! While we were there, there were some girls promoting a new protein yoghurt, and because it was almost 6pm (the time shops close on saturdays here) and because they had loads of the stuff left, they just started handing out 2-packs of the stuff. They gave me 3 2-packs, but Sara managed to get only 1 2-pack. Oh well, at least we won't have to buy that stuff for a few days!

While we were on our way home, we stopped by at a small playground near our house and the squirrels there got the shock of their life when Vanessa was unleashed on them.

Sara trying to catch Vanessa trying to catch a squirrel.

These pictures were taken with a 50mm f/1.8 prime, believe it or not. The squirrels weren't at all timid, and one of them almost climbed up my leg!

Omnomnom~

A good closeup!

Ah damn, I forgot about yesterdays SotD! My bad, you'll get it tomorrow, I promise.
Anyhow, todays Style of the Day:


Cap: Seppälä
Necklace: Yesstyle.com
Long sleeved t-shirt: Yesstyle.com
Belt: Yesstyle.com
Jeans: Jack & Jones
Shoes: Yesstyle.com

No hairstyle today as you can see.


Song of the Day:
Clubbin' K-pop!

 
신화 (Shinhwa) - Venus

Lumipallo wishes all of you a good night! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti