maanantai 7. toukokuuta 2012

What's the hurry?

So I just found out that the stuff we ordered from Yesstyle.com together with Sara has arrived just under 2 hours ago while I'm at work, and now I feel like running back home to unpack the box and try out all the new clothes! Too bad most of the unpacking will be done by Sara no matter how many times I tell her not to..

I've still just a bit under 5h of work left and lunch hour is approaching fast! Now the hard decision about lunch hour is that if I should go either to McDonalds where I usually eat, or to a chinese restaurant not too far from here with lunch offers only a few euros more expensive than McDonalds. -- Tastes good, bad for your body but is cheap vs tastes decent, good for your body but is expensive. Or, well, you can't really call either of the places cheap since the Big Mac meal costs like 6.5e these days. Its price has gone up 0.3e during the last 6 months which is quite astonishing really. And for the people wondering, the reason I dislike using my workplace's cafeteria is because I work in a bank, and 95% of the people there are of course wearing suits while I'm wearing casual clothes, not to mention that I only know like 3 people by name here so I'd feel quite alone and like I wouldn't belong there..

I'd give you a picture of the view in my office if I still had one.. I've been moved from a closed office to an open office and I of course didn't get the area next to a window but rather in the middle and the only view I have is the grey padded walls separating the working areas from each other.

Although the "official" lunch hour is still an hour away, I think I'll go eat now just because I'm too hungry to focus or work right now.. See you guys later with the Style of the Day and more updates on today!

Here's another Big Bang song for you!
This one has been a lot easier to learn than the previous two due to its slower tempo.

Big Bang - Blue

P.S Apparently my lower back has started acting up again...more on that later!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti