perjantai 1. kesäkuuta 2012

Vacation!

My summer vacation started already! My boss let me take next monday and tuesday off probably because I'm graduating tomorrow.. I also got this huge flower arrangement from my co-workers as a graduation gift!

We barely had a pot large enough to hold this!

Tomorrow's graduation day and I'm excited! I'm finally eligible for bachelor's degree studies! It's been 2 years since I should've originally graduated, but I had other stuff to do such as the mandatory military service and finding a job and an apartment for myself, Sara and Vanessa. Now that we've finally settled in the new place I could relax and start studying again. My grades on the matriculation exam weren't the best possible ones, and really the only grade that keeps haunting me is the E from english. I was 1 point, 1 single goddamn point off from getting an L (the best possible grade)! Other than that I'm glad that I managed to pass the exams, since I wasn't too keen into studying during the last year for some reason..

I also got out bags from the basement because Sara wants to start packing already for the trip! As usual I'll probably just take it easy and start packing on wednesday or thursday, as the only thing different from my last trips on this trip is that I'm the one handling all the tickets and all other important papers such as travel insurance and our food/accommodation/transport cash.

Now, I must be off to bed now so that I'm not too tired tomorrow for the party! The only unfortunate thing about tomorrow is that the weather forecast has promised some rain for the morning, and I was supposed to take my graduation photos outside with my friend! Let's just hope that the rain has stopped by midday tomorrow so my photoshoot won't be completely ruined!

Song of the Day:
This is a good motivator for those days when I'm feeling a bit lazy or down.

B.A.P - Unbreakable

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti