maanantai 4. kesäkuuta 2012

Swimming vol. 2!

Today I had a "day off" when Sara and Vanessa left to visit Sara's grandmother, so for some crazy, masochistic reason I decided to go swimming for a change. I spent 2h 20min in the indoor pool, and swam 3km in 3x1km sets with 2x15min sauna/watermassage breaks. I ended up ripping up something in my left shoulder, and it's really sore right now, I can't even lift a 1 liter juice box with my arm bent at a 90 degree angle without feeling pain! Good thing I've some leftover muscle relaxant pain killers from the days when I had issues with my lower back at the start of this year.

My korean studies haven't gone so well either, I'm currently at class 9, and there are a total of 24 classes, which I was supposed to go through before our trip... Each class lasts about an hour or so, so I'm going to be quite busy the next few days. That's why there will probably be either no updates at all, or some really short ones. What's even worse when it comes to my studies, is that we're supposed to go shopping tomorrow since Sara got 70e from her grandmother, and that I'm supposed to go to my mom's place on wednesday, so that leaves me with a single full day when it's possible for me to study the entire day... I've a feeling that I won't reach my goal to for even a few basic sentences in korean when we go there, but you never know! I might be able to absorb at least some the lessons taught in the classes...

No Style of the Day today either. I wore just a pair of black college pants and a black t-shirt combined with black shoes when I went swimming and I don't think that there's anything to show with those clothes. Oh yes, black is my color of choice when I can't think of anything else!

Song of the Day
Some Skrillex for you today!

La Roux - In For The Kill (Skrillex remix)

I also got a few roses yesterday:


And my mom got me this nice marzipan ornament for my graduation cake!



Now, I'm waaay too tired to be even awake at this hour because of todays earlier excercise, so I'm off to bed now, g'night everyone!

4 days 'til Korea~!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti