maanantai 4. kesäkuuta 2012

A day of celebration and panic

Apologies for the late update, I was busy doing a 3½ hour D3 speedrun!

Today I had a graduation party for my relatives, it all went smooth and I got enough cash as presents to double our original travel budget of around 1.200e! The fun stopped after almost all guests had left and I tried to show my godmother my travel bag when I told her about our upcoming trip. It was then that I realized something was wrong...the combination for the numeric lock wasn't working! At first I started to look for the company's retail stores in Helsinki because I was certain that the code was correct, and then I started working on the lock when I realized that it would be a faster way. 3 scrolls with numbers from 0 to 9. I went through about 450 combinations before I got it right, just to notice that I was right about the code, but the first number had, for some reason unknown to me, changed from 1 to 4..! Now that I got it right I changed it back to the original number, let's hope it doesn't change again! 
And before you start, I'm 100% sure that the code started with that 1 because I even showed it to Sara when we changed the codes from the factory preset 000 to our own codes.


Style of the Day was the same as saturday because of the party, so no pictures for sunday!

Song of the Day will also be skipped today since it's so late and I haven't picked any song in advance unfortunately!

I'm off to bed, thank god I've a vacation already!

5 days 'til Korea~!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti