torstai 7. kesäkuuta 2012

Busy!

Like I said earlier, I've been busy this entire day with stuff concerning the trip. Busy enough to FORGET about writing in the blog! Currently I'm studying korean since I've been slacking with it a lot lately, now I'm trying to catch up with all these classes that I have left before our trip, and it will be a gruesome task since it'll take me about 14 hours in total to get through all the rest... This is also the main reason why this blog post will be so short today.

I (finally) got new insoles to my (favorite non-high top) shoes, the last ones were in a horrible condition... It was bad enough to be uncomfortable to walk with the old insoles since they were so twisted and broken! I also decided to buy some Ben & Jerry's for myself when Sara asked me to go by the store on my way home, it's good but after eating around 2/3rds of the entire cup in about an hour it left me feeling nautious. It's good, but it's so sweet that it will kick back eventually and leave you feeling nautious, unless you can tolerate the sweet taste of raw cookie dough...


Also earlier today, when I was going to get some cash from my mom because she wants me to get something for her from Korea, I had a nice little brunch for 4.80e at Robert's Coffee in Kamppi.

A croissant and a large cup of Japan Sencha green tea~ ♥

Song of the Day

I just randomly ran into this just now. I've been looking for a full version of this intro and now I finally found it!

Big Bang - Still Alive

Now, back to my korean studies, I'm trying to accommodate my body to the korean timezone so I'll probably stay awake the entire night and go to bed tomorrow after feeding Vanessa her supper at around seven o'clock in the evening.

..............


Or maybe not..we'll see after a few more korean classes if I can stay awake or not..!

2 days 'til Korea~!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti