lauantai 2. kesäkuuta 2012

Graduation!

So it's finally over! After 2 years of waiting I've finally graduated! I didn't have any fancy parties today, but tomorrow I'll be hosting a small party for my relatives...the crib is still like an aftermath of a nuclear disaster though.. Oh well, 13½ hours left until the party so I'll probably get to clean up a LOT tomorrow..

As it's late, again, I'll save all the celebrations and writing for tomorrow and continue with
Style of the Day!



God I hate that bulging vein on my left hand....

The copyright for all the above pictures belongs to Apirat Nomnavi from Studio Elite.

I pulled off the white suit quite well in my opinion! What do you think?

Song of the Day

Big Bang - Monster

Now I'm off to watch the Jeff Dunham Show from JIM and then I'm off to bed!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti