torstai 7. kesäkuuta 2012

Byebye PC, hello laptop~!


I finally sent my PC back to the place that sold it to me because it wouldn't start properly. It's been like that for about 9 months or something, but I couldn't be bothered to send it back to the company. Now I'm writing on a laptop and this keyboard feels really awkward when I'm used to the huge buttons on my regular keyboard.. And I didn't manage to stay awake last night. I went to bed at like 1.45am or something like that, and, to my surprise, Vanessa woke up at like 1am to eat! She hasn't done that in a good while now, good thing I was awake though so I got a full nights sleep after feeding her.

I've also set my laptop up so that it has all the required stuff installed so I can actually upload stuff here and to my travel blog where I'll be writing during our trip instead of here: http://summerinkorea.wordpress.com/.

I've been wondering whether I should really stay awake the whole night so I could get better sleep in the airplane or not, because I'm really bad in sleeping in anything that moves where it's not possible to lie down on a flat surface. Anyhow, I'll cut this post here because I've still some last minute check-ups to do so I won't forget anything important back home like my friend did the other day; she forgot her travel insurance papers back home and she remembered it just as she was in the airport and it was too late to get anyone to bring her the documents!

Song of the Day
Heard about this one for the first time today and instantly fell in love with it!

Big Bang - Feeling

1 day 'til Korea~!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oon kyllä liian kateellinen! Itekkin joku päivä löydän tieni koreaan :3. Jos saan udella, että missä opiskelet koreaa? itse olen käyttänyt tota -talk to me in korean- sivua. hyvää matkaa!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Käytän learnkoreanonline.net:iä, kanadalainen opettaja joka asuu koreassa ja on itekki opetellu alusta asti kielen :) Kiitos!

      Poista