lauantai 12. toukokuuta 2012

Stocking up

Yet again a quiet day, I made Sara breakfast and brought it to our bed this morning to help ease her hangover from yesterday (although she really didn't have one). We went to K-Market again today, and now our fridge looks like we're prepared for doomsday..!

3 of Sara's 18th birthday presents on the top right...

I've been slacking in my korean studies, but hopefully I can catch up tomorrow if Sara takes Vanessa with her on mother's day and goes to visit her mother so I can study the entire day!
Oh, nevermind, I'd forgotten about the game before I wrote this...

Now Vanessa is sound asleep in her bed and we're watching TV. I decided to indulge myself yet again today and bought 2 pizzas and garlic breads of which I saved 1 pizza and both breads for tomorrows Finland - USA hockey game.
...and Sara just decided that she wants some garlic bread...that leaves me with 1 pizza for tomorrows game..!

Yumyum! That glass is quite rare by the way! It's from the '02 FIFA world cup in South Korea and Japan.


Style of the Day:

Nothing special as it looked like it would rain today.


Jacket: Dressmann
Jeans: Yesstyle.com
Shoes: Yesstyle.com


Song of the Day:


Good song, quite catchy in a way!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti